Friday, January 31, 2014

January Recap: The Good, the Bad, & the Books

Well holy moly this month has been freaking insane. It's honestly been a pretty difficult month, but not all bad.


My computer crashed yet again so I have been without a computer since the beginning of the month:
Yep technology hates me.

Due to my compute being broken I haven't been able to do any reviews so I will show you all the books I've read this month!

Books Read:
  1. Rome (Marked Men #3) by Jay Crownover
  2. Wrecked (Wrecked #1) by Priscilla West
  3. Bound (Andre Chevalier BDSM Stories #1) by Nikki Sex
  4. Forgotten Sins (Sin Brothers #1) by Rebecca Zanetti
  5. Bound & Feed Bound Box Set (Andre Chevalier BDAM Stories #1-5) by Nikki Sex
  6. Between the Covers by J. Lynn
  7. Taking Chances (Taking Chances #1) by Molly McAdams
  8. Shutdown (Glitch #3) by Heather Anastasiu
  9. Override (Glitch #2) by Heather Anastasiu
  10. Darkest Powers Bonus Pack by Kelley Armstrong
  11. The Assassin and the Pirate Lord (Throne of Glass #0.1) by Sarah J. Maas
  12. The Assassin and the Desert (Throne of Glass #0.2) by Srah J. Maas
  13. The Key (True Reign #1) by Jennifer Anne Davis
  14. The Assassin and the Underworld (Throne of Glass #0.3) by Sarah J. Maas
  15. The Assassin and the Empire (Throne of Glass #0.4) by Sarah J. Maas
  16. Struggle by P.A. Jones
  17. Crown of Midngiht (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
  18. About Last Night by Ruthie Knox
  19. Believe (True Believers #3) by Erin McCarthy
  20. The Crescent (The Crescent #1) by Jordan Deen
  21. The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski
  22. Reaper's Legacy (Reaper's MC #2) by Joanna Wylde
Fun Stuff from January.... Well maybe not so much.
The day I moved back to school my doggy Monster pasted away. He'd been sick most of the time I was home from break but he seemed to be doing better. I was unpacking and remembered I had to call my mom to let her know I got down safe and well I wasn't doing to well after that. I miss him a lot and my mom misses him even more. Here's my mini post about Monster: Here!

My mom and I made some awesome jewlery together which was actually the last day I saw Monster so it was family time:
EEEP Aren't they beautiful!?!?! I sent one to Holly a.k.a. H.M. Ward and kept one for myself. Hopefully she will be getting hers soon! Want to make your own? Here's the link to the video that helped me make it: here!

I also got some awesome H.M.Ward clothes for a late Christmas present! Wahoo!!!


Um...oh I also had to get 6 cavities filled which sucked major ass. No lie. Hurt like a bitch! The original dentist I was seeing never told me about my cavities so I had been living with some of the for like 3 years. Yeah major crapatude and I sounded ridiculous when I cam home with only half of my mouth working.

Music for January:

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch: Good Vibrations

Jason Walker Cover of Kiss Me

Alex Goot cover of We Are Never Getting Back Together

For my dog Monster I listened to What a Day by Greg Lawson


,My Meme Challenge:
So I have a meme if you didn't know called TBR Tuesday! I love it and it's super fun. It showcases the books you own but haven't read yet. I know we all have that problem where some books start collecting dust on the shelf left alone and forgotten. This meme is to help show which books you own but haven't read yet. Anyway this year from the month of February on I will be reading all the books that I mentioned last year when I started this meme:
Out of all the books from last year I have read 3 from my meme! Any suggestions on which one I should read first?

Well that about covers my month! Hoping February is a lot better! Crossing my fingers!!!

How was your month? Anyone reading for February?Let me know with awesome comments!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...