Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014 New Years Resolutions

 Over the past year I was really hoping to do certain things but didn't get to so I decided this year I was going to set some hopefully realistic goals!


Here they are:

1. I really want to make sure to comment on other blogs more this year than I did last year. I LOVE getting comments and I know other bloggers love comments as well.









2. Write reviews sooner than I do. After I read good book I just want to read another good book and then I forget to write my reviews. So I am making the goal to read the book and then write the review the next day at the latest.










3. Make sure to schedule everything so I can get all my review requests in on time.








Well that's it for the resolutions. I didn't want to set too many high expectations because I'm still in school. If you want to comment and let me know what resolutions are!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...