Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.
- Rule (Marked Men #1) by Jay Crownover
- Sun Kissed (Guardian Angel #2) by Skyla Madi
- Breakable by Aimee L. Salter
- A Snow Covered Moon (Twisted Eventide #1) by L.M. Adams
- Sex Piston (Biker Bitches #1) by Jamie Begley
- Pawn (The Blackcoat Rebellion #1) by Aimee Carter
- The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Rchelle Mead
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai
- Invisibility by Andrea Cremer & David Levithan
- Wait for You (Wait for You #1) by J. Lynn
- Crash into You (Pushing the Limits #1) by Katie McGarry
- Angel Fever (Angel #3) by L.A. Weatherly
- Horde (Razorland #3) by Ann Aguire
- Desert Tales: A Wicked Lovely Companion Novel (Wicked Lovely) by Melissa Marr
What did you stack your shelves with this week?