Saturday, December 7, 2013

Review: Trust in Me

Book Info:
Title: Trust in Me
Kindle Edition
352 pages
Published by William Morrow Impulse
Released: October 22nd 2013
Add to Goodreads
Get a Copy: Amazon, B&N

Blurb:
It’s Wait for You as you’ve never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam’s side of the #1 New York Times Bestselling story.

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam’s not ready to give up. He can’t get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

My Review:
Cam and his POV:
Ah so swoon worthy it’s amazing. Cam is definitely my second favorite boy JLA had ever written. I love his personality and how he’s so life like. He’s loyal, strong, and such a romantic. I couldn’t help but fall in love with Cam all over again. I am always a huge fan of dual POV books and when I heard J. Lynn was going to be writing Wait for You in Cam’s POV I was super excited. Needless to say from page one Cam was even better than he’s been in Wait for You. I loved being inside his head and honestly reading this made me fall in love with this series all over again.

Overlap:
Yes there is an overlap in the scenes in Trust in Me that were in Wait for You but honestly that was to be expected and totally better than I thought it would be. Trust in Me is honestly one of the best books where they do it in another characters perspective I have ever read. The scenes seen through Cam’s eyes were almost completely different than they were from Avery’s. Also it was pretty awesome seeing Avery through other characters perspectives and get the inside to how Cam viewed her.

Other Characters:
I have to say seeing into the other characters that we didn’t really get to know all that well in Wait for You was totally great. Ollie and Jase are completely sexy and totally lovable and I am dying to get to know their characters better in the upcoming books for this series.

I’m in Love:
I loved Trust in Me just as much as Wait for You. This series is probably my favorite of JLA’s so far and I can’t wait to read more. I completely fell in love with Cam and Avery all over again in Trust in Me and I am dying to get to know the other characters in the next books. Overall if you enjoyed Wait for You you’ll love Trust in Me. If you liked Cam in Wait for You you most definitely will fall in love with him all over again. Trust in Me and the entire Wait for You series is a must read and I wouldn’t change a thing about it. Bring on the next book!

Favorite Quote:
“Perfect. You were perfect.”
The truth was, if I was perfect, it was only because of her. It would only ever be because of her.


About the Author:
# 1 NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you’ve heard about her state aren’t true. When she’s not hard at work writing. she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russell Loki.

Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories….which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes young adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She is published with Spencer Hill Press, Entangled Teen and Brazen, Disney/Hyperion and Harlequin Teen. Her book Obsidian has been optioned for a major motion picture and her Covenant Series has been optioned for TV.

Check her out: Website/ Twitter/ Goodreads/ Facebook/ Blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...