Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Review: Stalk Kill Travel Stalk Kill


Book Info:
Title: Stalk Kill Travel Stalk Kill
Kindle Edition 
144 pages
Published March 7th 2013
Genre: Fiction, Paranormal
Get Your Copy: Amazon

Blurb:
Stalk Kill Travel Stalk Kill is the fast-paced, action-packed tale of a female vampire, told with an eclectic mix of humor, excitement and scares. It’s aimed at readers from 13 to 313. An early draft appeared on America’s ground-breaking Textnovel.com, a social network for authors and readers of Japanese-style cellphone fiction
My Review:
I received a copy of Stalk Kill Travel Stalk Kill for an honest review.

This is Not a negative review. This is a confused review because from the first page to the last page I had absolutely no clue as to what was going on.

What I think happened: Main character is a woman who kills people, hides from people I am unsure of, a wizard helps her at one point, zombies attack. 

If any of the things I just listed besides’ the first and last point actually happened I couldn’t tell you. I just didn’t get it. I rerererereread everything a couple times and alas I have no freaking idea what happened in this book, what the overall point was, or who the characters are.

Stalk Kill Travel Stalk Kill, I had such high expectations but I was so confused with what was happening because the story seemed to jump all over the place I have no idea if this story met any of them.

Basically this story was a big disappointment although I wish it wasn’t. Please do not let this review stop you from reading because a lot of people did enjoy this book. 

Thank you T.P. Keating for sending me a copy of Stalk Kill Travel Stalk Kill for me to read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...