Monday, December 2, 2013

Review: The Proposition

Book Info:
Title: The Proposition
Published by Laree Bailey Press
Release Date: December 1st 2013
Add to Goodreads
To Buy: Amazon

Blurb:
By NEW YORK TIMES Bestselling Author H.M. Ward

Blackmail. Sex. Ferro.

His dark hair, bright eyes, and cocky grin look just the way I remembered. The last time I saw Bryan’s Ferro’s beautiful body, he was naked and shimmering with sweat. This time he’s wearing a tux and a wicked smirk that makes my heart beat too fast. It’s been so long since I’ve seen him, the moment feels supercharged.

But, the words that fall out of his mouth aren’t what I expect and shock me to the core. They aren’t light and pleasant, like ex-lovers who decided to part ways. His tone is clipped, and if his jaw locked any tighter, it would crack. He doesn’t care about my personal life, my recent loss, or my boyfriend.

Bryan makes his intentions clear—if I don’t sleep with him, he’ll ruin me.

My Review:
I received an ARC of The Proposition for my honest review.

Eeep Eeep Eeep!!!

First off Bryan Ferro is a complete and total ars hat! Seriously! I would love to kick his sexy behind (because of coarse he is sexy) hard! Ugh what a butt head. How H.M. Ward continuously manages to make the most erotic, sexy, yummy…… wealthy and infuriating men is beyond me. Ugh I seriously just want to kick him where the sun don’t shine because he is an ars hole (is it bad to say I think I’m in love with another Ferro?) Honestly though, I would tell him exactly where to shove is proposition, which now that I think about it the title totally makes sense now.

Hallie is so cute! Awkward, feisty, and adorable just the way I love H.M. Ward’s female characters andjust what every Ferro needs. Kick his butt Hallie!!!

Needless to say I am freaking in love with Holly’s new series which as usual I have to wait….AGAIN for the second one!!! Just when it was getting good BAM end of the book. H.M. Ward love to torture me! Why Holly Why!?!?! All I ever did was love you 8(

On a more positive note love this cover. Super sexy and I am so totally into this new series. Bring on more Hallie and Bryan Ferro!!!

P.S.: Neil needs to go! This is a sexy book Neil not an ice cream shop that only sells vanilla cones! He is a jerk off and I would love to say “See yah later a-hole!!!”

Should I give you a hint as to what happens in this story since I am pretty sure my rant is over? Yes? Ok so Hallie’s life has just turned upside down and she needs to get her feelings out. So she writes it all out and publishes it. Now she’s wanted everywhere for her amazing book that while she says is fiction well really isn’t. It’s her life, her life with Bryan Ferro the only man she’s ever loved and now he’s set on ruining her if she won’t have sex with him.

See what I mean about the proposition making sense now?

Love this new installment to the Ferro movie and I definitely need to get some more of this amazing series ASAP!


About the Author:
H.M. Ward is the #1 bestselling New Adult author in the world, having sold over 2 million books in 2013. This NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, and Amazon #1 bestselling writer's series include: THE FERRO FAMILY: DAMAGED, THE ARRANGEMENT, and STRIPPED; as well as SCANDALOUS, TRYSTAN SCOTT, and SECRETS. Ward was recently featured in FORBES, the WALL STREET JOURNAL, and the WASHINGTON POST.

Check her Out: Website/ Blog/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Goodreads
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...