Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Review: The Arrangement #12

Book Info:
Title: The Arrangement #12
121 pages
Published by Laree Bailey Press
Release Date: December 9th 2013
Add to Goodreads
Get Your Copy: Amazon

Blurb:
THE SERIES WITH OVER A MILLION COPIES SOLD
Volume 12 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials

***Warning Sexual Content***
There is so much blood that I can't think. The night goes from bliss to chaos in a matter of moments.As the truth begins to unravel, it's clear that I can't trust anyone, except Sean Ferro. The same man that threatens to destroy me could also be my salvation--and I could be his.

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 125 pages each.
~The Arrangement Vol 1-12 are on sale now.~


My Review:
I received a copy of The Arrangement 12 for an honest review.

Almost my Arrangement fan peeps I got one word for you: Spanking.

I know right now I know what you’re thinking “Spanking where?” and I will give you a hint it is someplace I am 1,000,000% certain if I were ever spanked  in said place there would be tears.

Anyway onto the rest of the book and away from the hot and heave. Sean is a dream. He’s all sexual and caring and yummy, you know him being his usual but vulnerable. Lovers of Sean will fall in love with him even more.

Avery is proving more and more just how perfect for Sean she is with well you know spanking…but there’s other stuff too like standing up for him and constantly taking care of him no matter what.  Love you Avery!

Okay so I am biracial and when there are characters who aren’t just Caucasian I get excited so when I thought H.M. Ward pulled a “kill the racial girl off first thing” I was not happy. However, BAM! No disappointment for me. Fans you know what I’m talking about! Love you Mel!

So…should you start reading the series if you haven’t started yet? Yes! Will this series be full of fun and surprises? Yes. Will you want to continually tear your hair out at the end of each installment. Abso-freaking-lutely.
Love this series and a p.s. to H.M. Ward: The Arrangement #13 can come out like today please! Great job as usual!

Favorite Quote:
"Asshat."
That makes him laugh, full dimples and all. Sean must be hysterically tired because that wasn't all that funny. "I'll wear your ass any way you'll let me."

Love this quote. When I read it to my boyfriend he told me if he were to wear my butt as a hat his neck would break. *sigh*


About the Author:
H.M. Ward is swiftly approaching 2 MILLION books sold since 2011. She is a NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, & USA TODAY bestselling author. Ward enjoys writing novels and novellas with twisting plot lines and unexpected turns.  Her ability to shock the reader has grown a following of over 75,000 fans, and a social reach of over 17 million people.  Ward has strong marketing skills and became a full time writer less than a year after her first novel appeared on the market.
Check her Out:  Website/ Blog/ Goodreads/ Twitter/ Facebook
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...