Monday, December 30, 2013

December Recap: Loads of personal and bookish stuff!


Well it's been a while since I've done this as a whole heck of a lot has happened since then. Take a look it's been a super hectic month!!


Books I've Reviewed:
  1. Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles #1) by Sophie Jordan
  2. Spellbound (Spellbound #1) by Samantha Combs
  3. Wounded Wings (The Cupid Chronicles #3) by Shauna Allen
  4. A World Without a Future by Nazarea Andrews
  5. Bitter Sweet Love (Dark Elements # 0.5) by Jennifer L Armentrout
  6. Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  7. Fury (The Fury Trilogy #1) by Elizabeth Miles
  8. Stalk Kill Travel Stalk Kill by T.P. Keating
  9. Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken #3) by Courtney Cole
  10. The Flute Player by Shawn Mihalik
  11. The Arrangement: Ferro Family (The Arrangement #12) by H.M. Ward
  12. All My Life (First Thing #1) by Rucy Ban
  13. Trust in Me (Wait for Me #1.5) by J. Lynn
  14. Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins
  15. Bad Blood by Nicky Peacock 
  16. Shadowless by Brittany Severn
  17. Sanctuary by Pauline Creeden
  18. The Proposition: Ferro Family (The Proposition #1) by H.M. Ward
Fun Stuff from this month:
I got to meet my grandparents new puppy! His name is Thunder and he is so freaking adorable I just can't not love him. Even when he bites my face.

This is me celebrating with my mom and and grandparents for my 21st birthday! I don't drink so I didn't go wild and plus all my friends are younger than me so that would have been lame. I did however have a ginormous strawberry milkshake that was so freaking good!

My doggy Monster who is now 13 and a half had to go to the vet after hurting his leg 8(

I got a haircut which yeah I know if you don't actually know me you can't tell but my bangs before I got them cut where an inch past my chin and I got 2 inches cut off the rest. Oh and I also got my eye brows threaded for the first time...I think I prefer waxing. lol

I had an epic giveaway and got rid of like 22 of my own books and some amazing authors helped me with a giveaway by offering their own books and swag! So awesome!!!

My boyfriend and I celebrated 4 years together!!! So awesome!!!

I finished my first semester of my junior year!!! I passed my Psychology Statistics class with an A and I was so happy and proud of myself for that. You honestly have no idea. 

Music I've Been Listening to:





Author of the Month:
 Marilyn Phillips!!!
She is a personal friend and so important to me I had to make her my Author of the month during the month of my birthday!

Books I'm excited for in January:



Changes to my blog in January:
I am making some changes in the upcoming year so be on the lookout!!!

Thank you to everyone this year who has checked out my blog, followed my blog, and commented on my blog. You mean the world to me and definitely make coming and working on my blog every day a joy so thank you everyone I hope you all had a fantastic year and December!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...