Saturday, November 9, 2013

When I'm Not Reading!

I got this idea after seeing Tyna's Review Website when she does "When I'm Not Writing" with authors. This is a quick easy way to find out more about the person on the other side of the computer so here I am:

This week is "When I'm not Reading...I'm eating!

I love food and eating it and watching some shows about different foods. The list could go on forever about how much I enjoy food so here are some of my favorites:



I consider Ketchup a major food group. I love Ketchup on almost everything. French Fries, Onion Rings, Burgers, Mac n' cheese, mashed potatoes, fish, the list is endless.


Chicken is so good! I love fried chicken, grilled chicken, chicken and dumpling, chicken noodle soup, chicken tenders....yum!

PIE! OH MY GOODNESS I COULD TALK ABOUT AND EAT PIE ALL DAY LOOONG!

Yeah I know but honestly peanut butter goes awesome with all things desert!

Fruit and I have an extremely loving relationship. 

People don't call me Reese's for no reason. I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Soul mate!


Well that's all I could think of at the moment. If you want to comment let me know what some of your favorite foods are!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...