Thursday, November 21, 2013

Swoon Thursday #24

Swoon Thursday is a weekly blog posting hosted by YA Bound
How to do it:
From the book you are currently reading from or just finished. Then state which part of the book made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know.

This weeks swoon worth moment comes from the book: 



Mystery Rises (Mystery Falls #2) by Marilyn Phillips
My Swoons:
"Before either of us could say another word, he kissed me. At first, the kiss was soft... gentle... tentative. But then, as the longing which had been building for the past four months reached its crescendo, our lips parted, and it became hungry... passionate... intense. Tasting his sweetness as our tongues collided, I pressed myself into him."

&

"His mouth opened, and I accepted the invitation. Running my tongue over his, I tasted not just pancakes, but his sweetness. His hands moved to my waist, then down to the hem of my sweater. Leaning into his so that our bodies were touching, I released my hold in his shirt and slid my hands over his shoulders to clasp them behind his neck."

I know sexy right? Especially the part about pancakes!

What book had you swooning this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...