Saturday, November 16, 2013

Review: Revealed (The Secret Life of Trystan Scott)


Book Info:
Title: Revealed
Series: The Secret Life of Trystan Scott #5
Kindle Edition
Release Date: August 26th, 2013
Add to Goodreads
To Get Your Own Copy: Amazon, B&N


Blurb:
BY NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR H.M. WARD
The final volume in the Trystan Scott Serials

Fame has a price and Trystan doesn't want to pay it. Everything he worked so hard to hide is about to be revealed. Nothing he can do will stop it. Within a few short hours everyone will know about his father and the sordid details of his past. Brie is by his side, sputtering things that she shouldn't know. Did Mari stab him in the back? After everything they've been through, he can't believe it, but where is she? 

There are four words Trystan's father said that haunt him—four words that he ignored—never fall in love.

COMING THIS WINTER:

A TRYSTAN SCOTT NOVEL - BROKEN PROMISES

It's 3 years later and Trystan's life has changed. The Secret Life serials are how Trystan became a rockstar, the novel is what happens after his rise to fame, and his brush with the Ferro family.


Can't wait for more Trystan Scott? Be sure to pick up STRIPPED.



My Review:
Wow I can’t believe this series is over. I was lucky enough to read most of these books back to back which I honestly think is the best way to read them but just my opinion.

Sadly Mari wasn’t in this book as much as I wanted her to be. I was a bit disappointed with the ending because I don’t know what’s going to happen. Mari made a decision about high school and college which was a great choice in my personal opinion. He parents really sucked the big one and her father really shows his true ugly colors in this one. What a freaking a-hole. Ugh I could go on all day about what an ars hat her father is. 


Here’s a taste of his butt holeyness: “I gave you everything and this is how you repay me? You cut school and sit home playing house with this piece of sh*t! You’re a goddamn wh*re!”

Yeah so like I said…ars hat.

Anyway Revealed deals a lot with Trystan and what he’s going to do with his life now that all of his secrets are about to be revealed. His father was arrested, he doesn’t have any place to live, and he’s Day Jones the guy who made a song for the girl he loved. Sexy, sweet, and scared Trystan faces his fears and takes the leap into stardom! 


All in all while I enjoyed the story I was disappointed to not find out what happened with Trystan and Mari. Revealed was a great quick read and I loved this entire series. 



About the Author:
H.M. Ward is swiftly approaching 2 MILLION books sold since 2011. She is a NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, & USA TODAY bestselling author. Ward enjoys writing novels and novellas with twisting plot lines and unexpected turns.  Her ability to shock the reader has grown a following of over 75,000 fans, and a social reach of over 17 million people.  Ward has strong marketing skills and became a full time writer less than a year after her first novel appeared on the market.  


To Check Out: Blog/ Facebook/ Goodreads/ Twitter/ Website
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...