Saturday, November 23, 2013

My First Children's Book Review: Candy and the Cankersaur

Book Info:
Title: Candy and the Cankersaur
Author Jason Sandberg
Kindle Edition
32 pages
Published June 17th 2012

Blurb:
This is the sweet and funny tale of a young girl named Candy and a Cankersaurus Rex! Candy receives a dinosaur as a gift and is determined to train him to be a good pet.

My Review:
I received a copy of Candy and the Cankersaur for an honest review.


Wow so this is my first ever children’s book review so I’m not entirely sure how to go about this but here goes nothing.

Illustrations:
The pictures are so cute and went so well with the story. They were colorful and it honestly felt like I was watching something happen for real. I think the cute pictures would really have children enjoying this book.

Words:
The text is easily legible. If a child were to read this I honestly don’t think they would have a hard time with it. There aren’t ginormous chunks of words and the lettering was nice and big which would make it easy.


All in all:
I would totally read this to my child when I have one in you know a good hundred years from now but still. Candy and the Cankersaur is an adorable read and I mean come on what child doesn’t like dinosaurs? I still like dinosaurs and I’m not physically a child. Mentally the jury is still out on that one. Parents out there if you’re looking for a cute book to read your child before bed time I suggest Candy the Cankersaur.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...