Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TBR Tuesday #17

Hiya, I've been a reader for a long time and I always have books I own but haven't read so I came up with this here's how to join in the fun:

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.

And if you want to follow my blog let me know how you followed with a comment and I will promise you back 8)


Black Hole Sun (Hell's Cross #1) by David Macinnis Gill
Blurb:
Mars stinks

It’s hot. The air reeks of burning fuel; the rivers and lakes seethe with sulfur. In the shadows, evil men plot terror and beasts hunt the innocent. Out on the barren crags of the terraformed planet, there is nowhere to hide. No one to heed a call for help.

No one, except Durango.

Why it's on my shelf:
Ok so I got this book from the book convention...hm...two years ago and it really bothers me that the author signed it with my name spelled incorrectly. Is that my reason for not reading it? No, but I have yet to pick it up escepcially with that tiny synopsis I have no idea what it's about but am kinda afriad to find out.

What book do you own still stuck on you tbr shelf?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...