Thursday, October 17, 2013

Swoon Thursday #21

Swoon Thursday is a weekly blog posting hosted by YA Bound
How to do it:
From the book you are currently reading from or just finished. Then state which part of the book made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know.


This weeks swoon worth moment comes from the book: 

On the Plus Side (Chubby Girl Chronicles #1) by Tabatha Short
Swoon:
Before I realized what was happening he pushed me up against the opposite wall of the hallway. I felt his hot hands against my outer thighs as he roughly pushed my skirt up. I heard the jingling of his belt and the sound of his zipper. He lifted my leg up and around his hip and tugged my panties to the side. He looked back up at me and the look in his eyes was raw..dangerous with need.

Want more? Check out one of my all time favorite books On the Plus Side!


That's My Swoon! What made you swoon this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...