Monday, October 28, 2013

Review: The Arrangement #11

Book Info:
Title: The Arrangement #11
Kindle Edition 
135 pages
Published by Laree Bailey Press
Release Date: October 28th 2013 
Genre: New Adult, Romance
To Buy: Amazon, B&N

Blurb:

THE SERIES WITH OVER A MILLION COPIES SOLD
~Volume 11 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials~

Sean Ferro is my addiction. I can’t tell him no, no matter what he asks for, and I know there are so many dark questions behind those blue eyes, so many things he wants me to do with him. 

When I watch him go down on one knee, with his sexy body covered in sand, and hold up a glittering ring, I can barely stand. It looks like he’s going to propose, and I know exactly what I’m going to say.

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 20,000 words each.
~The Arrangement Vol 1-11 are on sale now.~

My Review:
I received a copy of The Arrangement #11 for an honest review.

Ok H.M. Ward you are officially on my crap list right now. Seriously that ending killed me. I was crying and of course the “NO NO NO NOOOOO THIS IS NOT THE FREAKING ENDING” that I should be accustomed with when I read your books was echoing through my mind like a mantra. Man just when I didn’t think I could be any more surprised by the series or this author I got kicked in the you know where and am right ticked right now at that ending. So grr to you H.M. Ward for putting me through ANOTHER one of your wretched endings!

On the topic of strangulation I was deeply considering strangling Sean about half way through this amazing story. What the Bleep Sean! Seriously Avery should have kicked him and I was so loving her for not putting up with his “I don’t give a shit attitude.” Avery definitely put Sean in his place and by the end I was loving both characters even more and yes of coarse Sean was back in my good graces for that scene in the elevator. Those of you who have read this one know what I am talking about. I mean it came full circle back to the elevator and BAM it was magical ponies and unicorns in the elevator. Can I get a Halle-freaking-lujah for Sean finally pulling his head out of his ars for that awesomeness? Book boyfriend Sean Ferro is sexy, sweet, vulnerable, and of course dangerous, just the way I like them. 

Fine fine I concede that I forgive Miss Ward for what happened at the ending for the awesomeness in the elevator but be warned the ending is definitely the most shocking yet.

Go check out this book already!



H.M. Ward is the #1 bestselling New Adult author in the world, having sold over 2 million books in 2013. This NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, and Amazon #1 bestselling writer's series include: THE FERRO FAMILY: DAMAGED, THE ARRANGEMENT, and STRIPPED; as well as SCANDALOUS, TRYSTAN SCOTT, and SECRETS. Ward was recently featured in FORBES, the WALL STREET JOURNAL, and the WASHINGTON POST.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...