Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Monthly Recap: September

Hey everyone! So I thought I would share with you some of the blogging and other stuff that has been going on with me in the last month and find out what's coming next...kinda like tv.




  1. The Druid (An Asgard Adventure #1) by S.G. Rogers (2.5/5 bats) (Review Request)
  2. Silver Moon: The Complete Saga by Rebecca Rogers (4.5/5 bats) (Blog Tour)
  3. Her Fallen Angel (Her Angel #2) by Felicity Heaton (3.5/5 bats) (For Fun)
  4. The Forsaken (The Forsaken #1) by Lisa M. Stasse (3/5 bats) (For Fun)
  5. The Accidental Immortal (An Asgard Adventure #2) by S.G. Rogers (3/5 bats) (Review Request)
  6. Twin Sense by Lydia Sharp (2.5/5 bats) (Review Request)
  7. First Love by Kieran Woodhall (1.5/5) (Review Request)
  8. Mine (Naughty Girl #2) by Scarlett Metal (3.5/5 bats) (For Fun)
  9. The Skyhorse by H.L. Carpenter (2/5 bats) (Review Request)
  10. Perilous Promises by Christi Williams (2.5/5 bats) (Review Request)
  11. Her Sister's Murder by Tabitha Short (5/5 bats) (Review Request)
  12. Loving Your Lies by Piper Shelly (3/5 bats) (Blog Tour)
  13. Walking the Dog by Linda Benson (4/5 bats) (Review Request)
  14. The Wrong Sword by Ted Mendelssohn (2/5 bats) (Review Request)
  15. The Arrangement #10 by H.M. Ward (5/5 bats) (Review Request)
  16. Enslaved in Shadows (Shadow Unit #1) by Tigris Eden (5/5 bats) (Blog Tour)
  17. Barbie Wold (Baby Doll #2) by Heidi Acosta (5/5 bats) (For Fun)

Music I've Been Listening to:
Crave You by F

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Drop the Girl by Hit the Lights

Be Faithful (Put Your Hands Up) by Fatman Scoop

Stanky Leg by GS Boys

Author of the Month:










Books in October I'm Excited For:


Finishing:
I am going to be finishing my review requests this month so booyah! I have about 50 left but I am going to get this stuff done and hopefully then I will be reading more of the books that have been neglected lately so this is going to be a busy month!


October:
I have Midterms this month *sigh* crossing fingers!






 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...