Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TBR Tuesday #14

Hiya, I've been a reader for a long time and I always have books I own but haven't read so I came up with this here's how to join in the fun:

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.

And if you want to follow my blog let me know how you followed with a comment and I will promise you back 8)


End of Days (The Fallen #3) by Thomas Sniegoski
Blurb:
VICTORY IS FLEETING, BUT DEFEAT IS ETERNAL.

The war between Heaven and Hell rages on Aaron, half angel and half human, commands the Fallen in their quest to protect humanity. But evil forces gain strength at every turn. And lurking somewhere in the shadows is Archangel Gabriel's instrument with the power to call down the End of Days...

Aaron draws confidence from the girl he loves as he struggles to make peace with his legacy as Lucifer's son. These are desperate times, and Aaron knows the Fallen will need to forge new, unlikely alliances to survive.

With the fate of the world hanging in the balance, Aaron will stop at nothing to defend civilization—and the girl who holds his heart. Even if it means facing Hell's darkest demons.

On My Shelf:
I waited like a year or so and I thought the books were over and then this book came out and I just haven't been in the mood for my angels yet. 

Your turn! What book is still on your tbr pile? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...