Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TBR Tuesday #13

Hiya, I've been a reader for a long time and I always have books I own but haven't read so I came up with this here's how to join in the fun:

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.

And if you want to follow my blog let me know how you followed with a comment and I will promise you back 8)


The Torn Wing (The Faerie Ring #2) by Kiki Hamilton 
Book Description:
London 1872 -

A bloody escape, a deadly threat, a shocking revelation...

As an orphan who stole the Queen's ring - only to find the ring was a reservoir that held a truce between the world of Faerie and the British Court - Tiki’s greatest fear suddenly becomes all too real: the fey have returned to London seeking revenge. As war escalates in the Otherworld, Queen Victoria’s youngest son, Prince Leopold, is attacked. In order to protect her family and those she loves, Tiki needs to know the meaning of an fáinne sí, the birthmark that winds around her wrist. But will she be brave enough to face the truth?


Why it's on list:
Well I got it after it came out but just never got around to it and now I think book three and four are out so I think I may just be waiting until they're all out but I'm not sure.

You're turn what's on your tbr pile?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...