Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mini Review: First Love

Book Info:
Title: First Love
Author: Kieran Woodhall
ebook 
27 pages
Published by Musa Publishing 
Release Date: October 26th 2012 



Blurb:
True love always comes first.

Four short romance stories that celebrate the magic of falling in love for the first time, whether it’s a fantasy ball or a moonlit hike gone wrong these stories demonstrate just how enchanting that first feeling of love is. Each story will touch your heart in the way only love can.


My Thoughts:
I received a copy of First Love for an honest review.

First Love is about exactly what the title says it’s about: First Love. *Sigh* I can’t even give a good description because it will spoil too much for those who may eventually read this short short short story. I will say I was hoping for more from this story but I got nothing but disappointment. This story could have been so much more! I mean seriously why did it have to be only 27 pages? The “four” stories could have been something great had they started from somewhere instead of starting sometimes at the end, sometimes at the beginning it was honestly a waste of my time.

All in all, I was really hoping for more because honestly the writing in this short book was good and I would have loved to see where it could have gone. I’m sad to say the story of First Love just wasn’t for me.

Thank you Musa Publishing for sending First Love to me to read! 8)

Read Excerpt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...