Thursday, August 8, 2013

Swoon Thursday #20

Swoon Thursday is a weekly blog posting hosted by YA Bound
How to do it:
From the book you are currently reading from or just finished. Then state which part of the book made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know.

This weeks swoon worth moment comes from the book: 

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
My Swoon:
"You gonna bang my walls, Simon?" I laughed.
"You have no idea," he promised, and scrunched my apron out of the way as I sighed and threw my arms over my head. I lazed backward, with a giant smile on my face. His fingers walked down my tummy, my hips, my thighs, finally reaching me. After a gentle nudge, I let my legs fall open. He licked his lips and sank to his knees. 
He touched and tasted me as he did in Spain, but it was different. It still felt amazing, but I was different. I was relaxed. Twisting and turning his fingers, he found that spot, the one that made my back arch and my moans grow deep. He groaned into me, causing me to arch off the bed again.
 
That's it! Swoon worthy right? Oh I wish I had a wallbanger...I digress it's Thursday what made you swoon?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...