Sunday, August 11, 2013

Super Six Sunday #7

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish  to showcase some super cool stuff on Sundays!

So this weeks SSS is:  Super 6 Killer Endings



1.Forbidden by Syrie & Ryan James
Oh my goodness so after I finished this book I was like okay where's the next one and guess what folks? No sequel! So sad because the main character and her love interest almost get killed and the bad guy gets away and the last statement in the story is about how they'll have to find him so they don't die because he'll be back for them. What the heck!!! Why no sequel!!!












2. Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
First off if you haven't read this yet don't read this. If you have read this then KATY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
















3. Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Seth you let go of your hold on our beautiful Alex!!!!
















4. Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead
Dimitri!!!!!! No!!! I have read the other books so I know what happens but the ending of Shadow Kiss brings tears to my eyes every time.















5. Barbie Girl (Baby Doll #1) by Heidi Acosta
When Barbie gets home from the hospital after almost being killed? I am dying right now to find out what happened to her. So sad. So tragic. So please get me the next book now!














6. The Gray Wolf Throne (Seven Realms #3) by Cinda Williams Chima
Hans found Rebecca who isn't really Rebecca but anyway yeah she was dying on the cold mountain and I was like no don't end don't end! Book 3 where are you!?!?!














So yeah what books had killer endings for you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...