Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #34 & Monthly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.





Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas 

I am super excited about these and my mom left my other book when she was packing to come down but aren't they simply beautiful? I have been most excited about these all year so I am happy they have finally be released.

 
Hey everyone! So I thought I would share with you some of the blogging and other stuff that has been going on with me in the last month and find out what's coming next...kinda like tv.

Book's I reviewed this Month (August):


Fins Are Forever (Fins #2) by Tera Lynn Childs (4.5/5 bats)
Wild Instincts (Wild #1) by Claudia King (3/5 bats)
Jake (Through My Eyes #1) by Olivia Carter (2/5 bats)- blog tour
Coldness of Marek (Serengard #1) by Rachel O' Laughlin (2/5 bats)-blog tour w/ interview 
Slow Burning Fire by J.F. Jenkins (2/5 bats)
Arena Games: Legend of Petrova by Tabitha Short (2/5 bats)
Toeing the Line (Bits & Bytes #2) by Allyson Lindt (3/5 bats)
Guarded Hearts by C.A. Harms (3/5 bats)
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton (5/5 bats)
Julia (The Good Life  #1) by Sarah Krisch (3.5/5 bats)

Fun Stuff from August:
I moved into my first apartment!

Um...started school which meant school books:




 

 I started being the Public Relations person for my community service club which basically means I do:
Oh and I decorated my apartment wall with book swag:

Music I've Been Listening to:

Alex Goot We Are Never Getting Back Together

Glee I Want You Back

Space Jam Theme Song

India. Arie Video

Be Faithful (Put Your Hands Up) by Fatman Scoop


Author of the Month (August):

Books in September I'm excited about:

Stripped by H.M. Ward
Frozen (Heart of Dread #1) by Melissa de la Cruz & Michael Johnston
Untold (The Lynburn Legacy #2) by Sarah Rees Brennan


What you'll be seeing in September:
 Hm....not sure about this upcoming month. I shut down review requests and I'm getting through them really quickly so this will most likely be the month where ALL my review requests will just coming pouring out. 

I have 9 books that I need to get reviews out for plus 49+ left so that's what going on this month.Next month will be more exciting.


You're turn what did you stack your shelves with?
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...