Saturday, August 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #33

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.


Hiya everyone!!! This week as been suuuuper busy as I moved into my new apartment and got everything settled. It's pretty awesome and I'm loving it so here you go:

Book for school:






You do not even want to know how much these cost me and thankfully while I love English I will have fulfilled my English minor credits after one more class...aka next semester. Go Me!

Bought:






My bookshelf:







Most of those books are ones I haven't read yet...see my tbe jar up there on the right? Will be getting my use out of that one this year.


 That's it this week I hope you have week and leave loving comments on what you stacked your shelves with this week!!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...