Saturday, August 10, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #32

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.

I haven't bought much this week as I just did my tbr jar (see post) and realized I have over 140 books I own but have yet to read and I just ordered my 20 school books 17 of which are for my two English classes so...here are the books I got hehe


From goodwill gifted from my grammy:
The Trouble With Fate (Mystwalker #1) by Leigh Evans

Night Myst (Indigo Court #1) by Yasmine Galenorn

From my mom:



&


Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins

Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth

Oh my goodness don't you love this planner? It's so beautiful I swooned when I found it.


The last Sould Screamer book I needed I got this week so when I read them down at school I don't have to wait:










 
And I got 1 e-book:
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton 
Review coming soon because I read this book the day I got it an fell instantly in love.
That's what I stacked my shelves with now it's your turn! Let me know with your awesome comments what you stacked your shelves with.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...