Friday, August 2, 2013

Monthly Recap: July

Hey everyone! So I thought I would share with you some of the blogging and other stuff that has been going on with me in the last month and find out what's coming next...kinda like tv.


Reviewed in June:

 I'm pretty proud of myself for getting 8 review requests done last month! Feeling pretty awesome!

Kinda like this!



Fun Stuff from July:
In all honesty I don't remember July too much. Lots of working. My best friend left to move to Texas 8(
/
That's her on the right and me on the left  at prom since I hate having my picture taken this is like the only picture we have together. 


 

Oh went on Vacation can you guess where? Yup South Dakota and yes that is the love of my life on the right. 8)




Author of the Month of July:
Nazarea Andrews: see appreciation post here!







Books in August I'm excited about:


August: 
This month is going to be busy busy busy. I'm moving into an apartment and working overtime to get everything done for all the houses I'm working at. Plus school starts this month and I will be taking 17 credit hours with 2 psychology classes, psychology statistics (yes that does sound as horrible as it's going to be), 2 English classes, I am now an E-board member of my community service club on campus so that means two meetings every week and three every other week. Plus I am on a mission to lose 20 more pounds while at school so working out, cooking, cleaning, and homework. Then I work for an organization on campus with no pay but that is 3 hours every week and 2, 7 hour shifts during the semester. Throw in that the club has me doing an event I need to log hours for and help make advertisement for since I deal with public relations and I also have to do like 40 something hours extra for my psychology classes like studies and colloquiums etc. and I will be booked for the rest of the year. I will figure out my schedule at the end of August but time will be leaving me for a while!

Hope everyone has a great August and had a great July!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...