Saturday, August 24, 2013

A-Z: Bookish Survey

I saw this floating around the blogisphere and was like "I WANNA DO THIS!!!" so here it is. A big thank you to The Perpetual Page Turner for making this awesome post: A to Z Survey


Author you’ve read the most books from:
H.M. Ward: I have been reading her books since I've been in high school which to be clear was not that long ago but I fell in love with her Demon Kissed series and I love all of her new adult books and her adult fiction books and you know so far I haven't read one of her books I haven't liked. I have read 32 books by her.

Best Sequel Ever:
The Awakening (Darkest Powers #2) by Kelley Armstrong. Immediately after reading this book I ran to the store from school and went and got the third book.

Currently Reading:
Guarded Hearts by C.A. Harms

Drink of Choice While Reading:
Snapple preferably Kiwi Strawberry although I forget about drinking pretty quickly when lost in a good book.

E-reader or Physical Book?
Both have benefits.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:
 Sam from The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series. His life is very similar to my boyfriends and I like how he was so sentimental and sweet no matter what.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:
Enclave (Razorland #1) by Ann Aguirre. I don't like zombies at all but I gave this story a chance and I love the series now!

Hidden Gem Book:
 Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles #1) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. I had been at a book store one day and needed something to read so I picked Beautiful Creatures and I loved it!

Important Moment in your Reading Life:
When I started my blog over a year ago. Best decision I ever made.

Just Finished:
Toeing the Line (Bits & Bytes #2) by Allyson Lindt

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:
Nonfiction unless I have to.

Longest Book You’ve Read:
The Shapeshifters: The Kiesha'ra of the Den of Shadows (The Kiersha'ra #1-5) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes which was 968 pages

Major book hangover because of:es. 
The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade

Number of Bookcases You Own:
6

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:
The Host by Stephanie Meyer

Preferred Place To Read:
My butt...just kidding well not really but generally a really comfy couch or chair I can put my feet up on.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:
 We value the individual. We probably put too much emphasis on the individual, if it comes right down to it. How many people, in the abstract, would...let's say Paige....how many people would she sacrifice to keep Andy alive? The answer wouldn't make any sense if you were looking at the whole of humanity as equals.” 

Reading Regret:
That I can't get more of my friends to read because then I could just barrow their books instead of stalking out my own.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):
The Soul Screamer Series by Rachel Vincent. I haven't started the book but I own all of them and I really need to read them.

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:
1. Firelight (Firelight #1) by Sophie Jordan 
2. Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
3. North of Beautiful by Justina Chen

Unapologetic Fangirl For:
The Hush, Hush series.

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:
Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Worst Bookish Habit:
Buying more and more books even though I have no space and have 50 books on my shelf I still haven't read.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:
Crescendo (Hush, Hush #2) by Becca Fitzpatrick

Your latest book purchase:
Pure (Pure #1) by Julianna Baggot & The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner #1) by James Dashner

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):          
Barbie World (Baby Doll #2) by Heidi Acosta             

Hope you enjoyed that and thank you for stopping by! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...