Tuesday, July 30, 2013

TBR Tuesday #9

Hiya, I've been a reader for a long time and I always have books I own but haven't read so I came up with this here's how to join in the fun:

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.

And if you want to follow my blog let me know how you followed with a comment and I will promise you back 8)



Blood Red Road (Dust Land #1) by Moira Young
Book Description: 
Saba lives in Silverlake, a wasteland ravaged by constant sandstorms where her family scavenge from landfills left by the long-gone Wrecker civilization. After four cloaked horsemen kidnap her beloved twin brother Lugh, she teams up with daredevil Jack and the Free Hawks, a girl gang of Revolutionaries.

Saba learns that she is a fierce fighter, an unbeatable survivor, and a cunning opponent. And she has the power to take down a corrupt society from the inside. Saba and her new friends stage a showdown that change the course of her civilization.

Why It's Still on My Shelf:
Well I bought this book on a whim and then later decided I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it. 

Your Turn! What's still on your tbr list? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...