Tuesday, July 9, 2013

TBR Tuesday #6

Hiya, I've been a reader for a long time and I always have books I own but haven't read so I came up with this here's how to join in the fun:

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.

And if you want to follow my blog let me know how you followed with a comment and I will promise you back 8)


Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White
Book Description:
Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal.


Why it's still on my shelf:
I got this book it was close to school and I didn't trust the roommate I had to not mess up my books which she had before. Anyway now I guess I am just putting off another of my favorite series.


Your turn let me know what's still on your tbr pile with loving comments!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...