Sunday, July 14, 2013

Super Six Sunday's #3

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish  to showcase some super cool stuff on Sundays!

So this weeks SSS is: Super 6 Series I Need To Finally Read


1: Divergent (Divergent #1) by Veronica Roth
I have heard such great things about this book and series as a whole and I always see it in stores and I haven't seen any bad reviews so I really want to read this maybe just to feel not left out because I feel as if everyone has read this.













2. Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #1) by Jessica Spotswood
I fell in love with the cover of this book after I won some swag regarding this book. Ever since then the book has been haunting me from the shelf.














3. The Soul Screamer Series by Rachel Vincent
I put off wanting to read this series because I heard such amazing things and there are so many books. I am an extremely inpatient person so if this series is as good as everyone says then I definitely don't want to be waiting all freaking year for another book. Just saying 8)













4. Existence (Existence Trilogy #1) by Abbi Glines
I love this cover and when I read the synopsis I was like um...yay it's .99 cents on amazon I am so getting this and now I don't know why but it's still waiting for me on my kindle shelf for me.














4. Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross
I won this book a while back when I won the YA Scavenger hunt late last year and but then school got back in session and my tbr list and time are leaving this poor book and series unread.














5. Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan
It's no secret I have a huge girly reader crush on Sarah Rees Brennan especially after I met her a couple times and have talked to her I squeal every time I see she's written or anything that has to pertain to her. So when I found out she had a new series I was like okay I am so so buying this, and I did and of coarse after seeing the endless reviews of this books awesomeness I was dying to start this amazing series but I want to wait until book two comes out which yes is torture but I am willing to suffer if later I can read both books back to back.








6. Angelfire (Angelfire #1) by Courtney Allison Moulton
My best friend introduced this series to me and I was like oh oh we should read this together but that never happened even though we both own the book. Soon this book will be on my read pile!








You're turn what 6 series do you NEED to start?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...