Sunday, July 7, 2013

Super Six Sunday #2

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish  to showcase some super cool stuff on Sundays!

So this weeks SSS is: Super 6 Summery Book Covers


1: The Summer I Became a Nerd by Lean Rae Miller
I really really want to read this but have not yet. It's on my wishlist and this summer is a total summer read!

Add to Goodreads













2. How My Summer Went Up In Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
This book sounds like a great summer read and that cover totally says "Read me it's summertime!"

Add to Goodreads













3. Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt
I thought this book was great for the summer. I enjoyed it a whole bunch and was a totally a book I could take on the go on the way to a vacation spot to pass the time.

Add to Goodreads
















4. Angel Fever (Angel #3) by L.A. Weatherly
While this book doesn't come out in the summer this cover is so fiery and hot it's a complete summer cover.

Add to Goodreads













5. Invisibility by Andrea Cremer & David Leviathan
This book reminds me of summer love.

Add to Goodreads














6.Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
This looks like the warm summer dancing.

Add to Goodreads














Now it's your turn what are your six summery book covers? Let me know with your awesome comments below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...