Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: The Arrangemt #9

Book Info:
Title: The Arrangement #9
Kindle: ebook 
115 pages
Published by Laree Bailey Press
Release Date: July 29th 2013
Add to Goodreads
To Buy: Amazon, B&N, Kobo


Book Description:Volume 9 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials~

When Avery finds out that the cowboy who requested her services for the night is Marty, things take an unexpected turn. If Avery declines her friend, she'll be in trouble with Miss Black, but if she accepts-this could mean a new, normal relationship and saying farewell to Sean forever.


Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 20,000 words each.

~The Arrangement Vol 1-9 are on sale now.~
FERRO family novels: DAMAGED & STRIPPED



My Review:
Holy freaking balls! Why why why!?!?! H.M. Ward is killing me with these endings and I just knew, KNEW something was wrong with the whole sexting thing. I mean seriously Avery’s life sucks major butt and not in the way some people like. I mean really her life is complete crap. Her parents are dead she meets a guy who is a complete whacko but perfect for her but not. Her gay best friends not really gay and then hires her, and now the sexting thing…I mean wow! First off I knew that Holly was going to be making Avery suffer because honestly I have never read an author who drags her characters through the dirt more with such a great story. I mean don’t get me wrong I love H.M. Ward and I think her ability to draw out the ending and suffering really makes her a one of a kind author. I honestly couldn’t love any of her books more. Anyway back on track so Avery gets called in one her day off work and BAM! She thinks the guy she’s hooking up with is supposed to be Sean but in the end it turns out it’s not! Poor thing and that ending ladies and gentleman is why The Arrangements #10 needs to come out like yesterday! The suspense is going to be too much and honestly will kill me. Oh and Sean gets jealous which believe you me is hot hot hot! I love how much Mel is in this book because honestly half the time she reminds me of myself. I still love Avery throughout this book and just all the characters as a whole because even the sinister ones it’s just yeah I totally hate you because the writing is so amazing and you love the main characters so much you don’t want them hurt. Avery reminds me of myself so so much if I was in that situation. All in all I freaking loved The Arrangements #1 and 2 and 3 and all the way to 9 and I know I will love this series until the end! To those of you who haven’t checked this series out yet…WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Get on it! You haven’t lived until you’ve read able the sexy Ferro’s and just the amazing way Holly entangles her different series and different novels in with each other is just amazing and you haven’t read until you’ve read H.M. Wards writing!

Favorite Quote:
“My name is Tiffany and I-“
Mel tilts her head to the side like she’s annoyed and doesn’t even look at the woman. “Listen, Stepford Psycho, we aren’t going to take and crap, or hard sales, or whatever you have planned up there in your little plastic head, so walk away and if we find something to but, I’ll snap my fingers and you will pounce over here like a good little b*tch because you work on commission.”

Oh Mel!




About the Author
H.M. Ward has sold over 1.5 MILLION books since 2011. She is a NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, & USA TODAY bestselling author. Ward enjoys writing novels and novellas with twisting plot lines and unexpected turns.  Her ability to shock the reader has grown a following of over 75,000 fans, and a social reach of over 17 million people.  Ward has strong marketing skills and became a full time writer less than a year after her first novel appeared on the market.
THE ARRANGEMENT is her bestselling series of new adult romance serials about the eldest Ferro brother, Sean. This series tangles with the novels in the DAMAGED and STRIPPED series, which contain all 3 Ferro brothers.
H.M. Ward had 5 New York Times bestsellers between January to July in 2013. She has also been one of the top 100 Amazon authors at various times.
This year, Ward will sold her 1 millionth book. 


To Contact or Follow:
Website/ Blog/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Goodreads
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...