Monday, July 22, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next. 


Last Week:
Oh so you know how I said I was on vacation last  week and wasn't sure what if anything at all I was going to get done? Well....

 The Demon of Synar (Forced to Serve #1) by Donna McDonald (4.5/5 bats)
 Chase Tinker and the House of Secrets by Malia Ann Haberman (3/5 bats)


Arabelle's Shadows by Fleur Gaskin (2.5/5 bats)


Amanda's Return (Hunter's Find #2) by June Kramin (goodreads link)
Replica (Replica Trilogy #1) by Jenna Black (goodreads link)
Forgive My Fins (Fins #1)  by Tera Lynn Childs


This Week:




Arena Games: Legend of Petrova by Tabitha Short
First Position by Prescott Lane
Truth or Date (Better Date Than Never #2) by Susan Hatler
Unwind (Unwind #1) by Neal Shusterman

Currently Reading:
Fins Are Forever (Fins #1) by Tera Lynn Childs
(I'm not far into this story but I loved the first book and I have high hopes for this sequel)


That's it so far and so...Now it's your turn! It's Monday!!!! What are YOU reading?
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...