Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.
- Wrong Bed, Right Guy (Come Undone #1) by Katee Robert (5/5)
- Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt (3/5)
- A Veil of Glass and Rain by Petra F. Bagnardi
- Chase Tinker and the House of Magic by Malia Ann Haberman (3/5)
- A Shade of Blood (A Shade of Vampire #2) by Bella Forrest (5/5)
- A Castle of Sand (A Shade of Vampire #3) by Bella Forrest (Review to come!)
- The Arrangement #8 by H.M. Ward (5/5)
Arabelle's Shadows by Fleur Gaskin
Everything in Arabelle's life is coming together. She has confidence, great friends, she's even dating Naak, a wealthy Thai socialite. But there are too many models in Bangkok. Arabelle’s broke, she can’t find an agent in New York, and Naak isn’t as wonderful as he first appears. Slowly the Shadows creep back into Arabelle’s mind, bringing with them thoughts of hopelessness and despair. The vile Shadows know something Arabelle’s refusing to remember and, if she’s not careful, they’ll use it to destroy her. Based on a true story, Arabelle’s Shadows takes us on a journey through the struggles of growing up, not quite making it as an international model, and attempting to overcome a crushing depression.
This week: (Going to Read and Review)
- Living in the Aftermath (The Ties That Bind Us #2) by K.A. Coleman
- Chase Tinker and the House of Secrets by Malia Ann Haberman
- Amanda's Return (Hunter's Find #2) by June Kramin
It's Monday what are you reading?