Monday, July 1, 2013

Author Appreciation #12

Author Appreciation is going to be a monthly blog posting on my blog to give a shout out to some of my favorite authors out there.
I think it's important to show just how awesome these authors are for writing all these amazing books out there for our enjoyment. For without them there would be no amazing books.


Author of the Month: Nazarea Andrews

I heard about Nazarea when she sent me a review request. I really didn't think I would like her book Edge of the Falls but from the first pages I fell in love with her writing. I was super excited to find out there's going to be a sequel and she wrote another story called This Love that let me just say was awesomesauce. Nazarea definitely has one of those amazing writing voices that I just know will go places. The story telling and attention to detail is just phenomenal and I can not wait to read more. Nazarea's books have definitely pulled me out of a reading funk time and time again so I had to post her as my author of the month to show just how grateful I am to her for giving me the opportunity to read and review her books.


Nazarea Andrews Books:
This Love:
She wants a summer job and a ride to a wedding.

He wants an assistant and a distraction from the mess his life had become.

They didn't know they needed each other.

Avery Emili needs two grand. Two grand and a plane ticket--her sister is counting on her to get to Jamaica for her wedding. But the semester is over, and tutoring college freshman and high school students has dried up until the fall.





Edge of the Falls (After the Fall #1)
Sabah always knew where she belonged—with Berg—and what was expected of her—to care for the other children the Mistress took in.

But when a ban-wolf saves her life, things begin to change.

Arjun isn’t like the other ban-wolves, the savage creatures that are barely human. He’s gentle and furious and as Sabah spends time with him, she can’t seem to get him out of her mind. But in a world of darkness, control, and danger, is there a place for two outcasts?

A romantic retelling of Beauty and the Beast in a dark dystopia.





Faith's Friendship:
When Whitley came back home to care for her ailing mother and recover from a messy divorce, she didn't realize the secrets that would come to light. Finding a journal written by Faith, the family legend who lived through the Civil War, forced Whitley to confront a disturbing truth: the mother she loves has been hiding things. With her brother Billy and a quiet drama teacher, Whitley begins making her way through the journal, delving into the past in search of a hidden fortune. But as she does, she slowly comes to realize that the legacy left by Faith is far more than the legend always claimed. (from amazon








About the Author:
Nazarea Andrews is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. She loves chocolate and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, and overgrown dog

To Contact or Follow:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...