Sunday, June 23, 2013

Super Six Sundays #1

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish  to showcase some super cool stuff on Sundays!

So this weeks SSS is: Super 6 Bookish Podcasts - Alternative: Favorite Authors to follow on Social Media so this is my list of favorite authors I follow on social media.


1. Jennifer L. Armentrout:
# 1 New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout Lives in West Virginia.

All the rumors you heard about her state aren’t true.

Well, mostly. When she's not hard at work writing, she spends her time, reading, working out, watching zombie movies, and pretending to write.

 To check her out as well: Website/ Blog/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Goodreads

  
I would follow this woman anywhere and that includes social media. She always is posting something hilarious or enlightening so I really enjoy reading her stuff on every social media outlet I can.


2. Sarah Rees Brennan: 
Sarah Rees Brennan is Irish and currently lives in Dublin. For a short stint, she lived in New York and became involved with a wide circle of writers who encouraged and supported her, including Holly Black and Cassandra Clare. She has developed a wide audience through her popular blog, mistful.livejournal.com, where she writes movie parodies, book reviews and some stories.

To check her out: Website/ Blog/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Goodreads

I am pretty sure Sarah Rees is my soul mate. She's an amazingly hilarious writer who always writes great parodies of different shows and such. Funny funny funny.

3. H.M. Ward:
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY Bestselling author H.M. Ward is a native New Yorker living in Texas.

Ward was featured in the Washington Post for her debut novel Demon Kissed. Series by H.M. Ward include Secrets, Scandalous, The Arrangement, Demon Kissed, Vampire Apocalypse, and The Secret Life of Trystan Scott.


To check her out: Website/ Blog/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Goodreads
 
 Holly is an amazing writer and I have been in love with her work a long time. She is always writing and publishing amazing stories which I also almost always get an ARC of btw that I always love and so I stalk her on social media pages.

4. Heather Anastasiu:
Heather Anastasiu grew up in Texas and recently moved to Minneapolis with her family. When she's not busy getting lost exploring the new city, she spends most days writing at a café or daydreaming about getting a new tattoo.

To check Heather out: Website/ Blog/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Goodreads 

I read Glitch recently this year and ever since that introduction to Heather I have been following her tweets and such.




5. Melissa de la Cruz:
 Melissa de la Cruz is the New York Times and USA Today best-selling author of many critically acclaimed and award-winning novels for teens including The Au Pairs series, the Blue Bloods series, the Ashleys series, the Angels on Sunset Boulevard series and the semi-autobiographical novel Fresh off the Boat.

Her books for adults include the novel Cat’s Meow, the anthology Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys and the tongue-in-chic handbooks How to Become Famous in Two Weeks or Less and The Fashionista Files: Adventures in Four-inch heels and Faux-Pas.


To check out Melissa: Website/ Blog/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Goodreads

I have loved Melissa's books for a long time so it only seems fair that I stalk her in every way I can, right?

6. Kiersten White:
Hi! I'm the New York Times best-selling author of Paranormalcy and Supernaturally. I also give the most awkward hugs in the world. You should probably opt for one of my books over one of my hugs, but then again, maybe you like awkward hugs.

As for me, I like writing flirting scenes, and fighting scenes, and sometimes I write scenes that fall somewhere in between the two, but only if I can't avoid it.


To check out Kiersten: Website/Blog/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Gooodreads
 
Kiersten always has some cute stuff on her blog so I enjoy looking out for those whenever they appear. One time she had an entire post on unicorns...who doesn't love unicorns?  

After this post I'm feeling a tad stalkerish especially since I had to go through ALL the authors I stalk like a creeper and pick out these 6...oh well.


Who are the authors you love to stalk?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...