Sunday, June 30, 2013

Monthly Recap: June

Hey everyone! So I thought I would share with you some of the blogging and other stuff that has been going on with me in the last month and find out what's coming next...kinda like tv.


Reviewed in June:
  1. Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire (4/5)
  2. A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire #1) by Bella Forrest (5/5)
  3. The Dark Brotherhood Book 1 by L.B. Shire (3/5)
  4. Awakened Gods (Lunangelique #3) by Kristin Campbell (5/5)
  5. Naughty Girl by Scarlett Metal (3/5)
  6. Never Let You Fall by Michelle G. Miller (3/5)
  7. The Awakening (A Dangerous Man #1) by Serena Grey (2/5)
  8. Surrender Your Love (Surrender Your Love #1) by J.C. Reed (4/5)
  9. Conquer Your Love (Surrender Your Love #2) by J.C. Reed (4/5)
  10. No Strings Attached by Nicolette Day (Blog Tour) (5/5)
  11. Obsessed (Arum #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5/5)
  12. Emblaze (The Violet Eden Chapters #3) by Jessica Shirvington (4.5/5)
  13. The Demon's Head by Richard C. White (2/5)
  14. Keeper of the Dragon Sword by Linze Brandon (3/5)
  15. Damaged #2 by H.M. Ward (5/5)
  16. Stained (Stained #1) by Ella James (4/5)
  17. The Halo Effect (Cupid Chronicles #2) by Shauna Allen (5/5)
  18. This Love (University of Branton #1) by Nazarea Andrews (5/5)

Fun Stuff from June:
  • My blog (Reese's Reviews) turned one year old on June 19th!
  • I've updated my blog a whole lot this month trying new things and I've updated my Review Policy page, and my Books Reviewed page. 
  • Got to see Jennifer Armentrout at a local bookstore called Anderson's Book:

  • I got two adorable dumb as rock turtles named Master Roshi & Squirtle and unless you know anything about Dragon Ball Z or Pokemon these names will mean nothing but here they are:

Music I've been listening to:
Jason Walker (Cover of Kiss Me)

Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum

Good Time Cover by Alex Goot

 She's Gonna Find Me Here by Melee

I'm On My Way (Brother Bear Soundtrack)

Author of the Month:
Bella Forrest
See appreciation post: Here!









Books I'm Excited about for July:
What to expect in July:

Every time I go explain what's going on in the next month I always explain my review request list, that's still happening but this month I've decided to show you all what my list looks like:
I have a problem with saying no...if you couldn't tell and since you may not be able to see I have 72 review requests on this list. Yeah I know it's bad but it is what it is.

I am going to be working a lot and vacationing this month so not sure how much I am actually going to get done...ugh I have one month until school starts I am so screwed!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...