Monday, June 3, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.


Last week:


Link to Antonia Pello Island #3 Review: Here!
Link to Walking Disaster: Here!

While I didn't get a bunch of reading done this week due to work I am hoping to get some done this week!

What I plan on reading this week:

  1. Awakened Gods (Lunangelique #3) by Kristin Campbell
  2. The Demon's Head by Richard White
  3. Stained (Stained #1) by Ella James
Upcoming reviews:


 Oh and I am posting a meme tomorrow as in Tuesday June 4th called "FROM THE TBR PILE" where you can post about books that are still on your bookshelves that you own but haven't read. If you can stop by and even post I will follow you on you blog (bribery...maybe but I'm desperate 8)).

It's Monday what are you reading?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...