Thursday, May 30, 2013

Swoon Thursday #16


Swoon Thursday is a weekly blog posting hosted by YA Bound
How to do it:


From the book you are currently reading from or just finished. Then state which part of the book made you swoon. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! We want to know.
This weeks swoon worth moment comes from the book: 

Damaged book 2  by H.M. Ward


My Swoon:
He wrap my arms around my ankles. “So, do you want the 2.5 kids, the little house, and the whole picket fence thing?”

“Maybe.” He grins so hard that I know he’s teasing me and means hell yeah. “What about you?”

“Maybe. It probably depends on who’s knocking me up and buying the house, you know. Little things like that.”

“Me,” Peter’s voice is deadly serious. “What if I was the one who held you at night, every night? What if I was the father of your children? And the surrogate parent of your vulture? What would you think of that?”


That's my swoon what's yours?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...