Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #25 & RT Booklovers Convention!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. 

Sadly when I get home I am sending home ALL of my books because I can't read this week due to finals. I may die from withdraw but I need to pass my finals so I don't want to be distracted. So everyone read for me!


 The Event:
Tracey Deebs reading out of her book Doomed.













Sarah Rees Brennan is slowly making her way over to our author who is reading an excerpt out of her new book!










Too of my favorite authors in one spot. Sarah Rees is about to strike on Stacey Kade for going over.













Pictures with some of my favorite authors:
Heather Brewer and I!













Me and Stacey Kade













Finally a picture of Jennifer L. Armentrout and I!











 
Jamie McGuire and me!













 Margaret Stohl with her new book Icons and I.













Books I got for free:










ARC's of:

Teardrop (Teardrop #1) by Lauren Kate








Shade (Shade #1) by Jeri Smith-Ready

Everblue (Mer Tales #1) by Brenda Pandos












Crewel (Crewel World #1) by Gennifer Albin











Swag:


What did you stack your shelves with?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...