Friday, May 31, 2013

Monthly Recap: May

Hey everyone! So I thought I would share with you some of the blogging and other stuff that has been going on with me in the last month and find out what's coming next...kinda like tv.

Books I've Reviewed this Month:


  1. Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
  2. The Arrangement #6 by H.M. Ward 
  3. Mystery Falls by Marilyn Phillips  
  4. The Arrangement #7 by H.M. Ward 
  5. Entice (The Violet Chapters #2) by Jessica Shirvington  
  6. Pello Island: Cassia by A.L. Jambor 
  7. Holding On and Letting Go by  Lucy Kelly (blog tour)
  8. The Collector (Dante Walker #1) Victoria Scott
  9. Darius Pello Island #2 by A.L. Jambor
  10. Antonia Pello Island #3 by A.L. Jambor 

Fun Stuff from May:
  1. Finished my sophomore year of college.
  2. I got a job for the summer
  3. I became a librarian on goodreads
  4. I went to the RT Booklovers Convention which you can see pictures from event here!
Music I've been listening to:

Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne

Touch the Sky from Brave Soundtrack

I See the Light from Tangled Soundtrack

Nothing With You by The Descendents


Alex Goot (The  Kiss) Cover

Author of the Month:
Heidi Acosta author or Barbie Girl











Books I'm excited about for June:
  1. This Love by Nazarea Andrews
  2. The Arrangement #8 by H.M. Ward
  3. Barbie World (Baby Doll #2) by Heidi Acosta
  4. Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X #1) by Richelle Mead
  5. Faking It (Losing It #2) by Cora Cormack
  6. Winter Queen (Fairy Queen #1) by Amber Argyle
  7. Precious Things by Stephanie Parent
  8. Branded (A Sinners Series #1) by Abi Ketner & Missy Kalicicki
What to expect in June:
  1. Still working my ars off to finish at least half of my review requests both reading and reviewing so hoping I can get them all done by this summer but we'll see, crossing my fingers!
  2. I'm still trying to update and do some fun things with my blog so be prepared for new sites or my annoying dysfunction in blogland.
  3. I'm going to continue with my banners, active commenting and hopefully have some more fun giveaways.
  4. I am planning a meme called from the tbr list so keep on the lookout!
I hope everyone had an awesome May and an even better upcoming June!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...