Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finals & Summer!

Guess which chick is officially done with finals? Me!! I am so so happy I am finally done with all my finals. After I get my grades I will officially be a junior in college. *sigh* time goes by so fast. I still have about...4 or 5 more years of college but I am so happy because when I started college it was 7 or 8 so yippee for me!

This is the song I am feeling about my life right now:



I will still be busy the next couple of days so I may or may not be posting every day like usual. I leave for home Saturday and the next few days after that may be a bit hectic but then I am home free for summer living so that means:


This summer:
  • finish ALL of my review requests before I go back to school. I am morbidly behind and I need to get on that so a lot of review request reviews for the summer.
  • I will be working all summer so hopefully I will have some money to do some giveaways this summer.
  • I am planning on changing my Author Appreciation post this summer so expect some changes in that!
  • Also I will be working my ars off to get a bunch of my books that are on my shelves read and reviewed as well.
  • Oh and I promise I will be commenting a lot more on everyone's blogs. I know U kinda dropped off the face of the earth for a bit but now I am back in action!
Well that's it so so happy right now I could do a happy dance...to bad I still have to pack.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...