Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #24

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. This week I've decided instead of posted books I've stacked my shelves with I'm going to post about books I have already on my shelves but haven't read yet. That way people can see what's on my shelves and make suggestions on what I should read next.

Hard Copies:


  1. Stolen Nights (Vampire Queen #2) by Rebecca Maizel
  2. Henry Franks by Peter Adam Salomon
  3. Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1) by Maureen McGowan
  4. Soul Screamer Vol. 1 by Rachel Vincent
  5. Soul Screamers Vol. 2 by Rachel Vincent
  6. With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent
  7. Carrier of the Mark (Carrier #1) by Leigh Fallon
  8. Shadow of the Mark (Carrier #2) by Leigh Fallon
  9. Solstice by P.J. Hoover
  10. Tempest (Tempest #1) by Julie Cross
  11. Vortex (Tempest #2) by Julie Cross
  12. The Ruining by Anna Collomore 
  13. Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire
 
Kindle Books:


  1. The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
  2.  The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson
  3. Ruling Passions (Drake Chronicles #1-3) by Alyxandra Harvey 
  4. The Assassin and the Pirate Lord (Throne of Glass #0.1) by Sarah Maas
  5. The Assassin and the Desert (Throne of Glass #0.2) by Sarah Maas
  6. The Torn Ring (The Faerie Ring #2) by Kiki Hamilton 
  7. WHEELS by Lorijo Metz
  8. Existence (Existence Trilogy #1) by Abbi Glines
  9. Stained (Stained #1) by Ella James
  10. Dissever (Unbinding Fate #1) by Colee Firman
  11. Love and Relativity by Rachael Wade
  12. Breathless (The Blue Fire Saga #1) by Scott Prussing
  13. Deathless (The Blue Fire Saga #2) by Scott Prussing
  14. Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  15. The Collector (Dante Walker #1) by Victoria Scott
  16. Mystery Falls by Marilyn Philips
  17. Her Dark Angel (Her Angel #1) by Felicity E. Heaton
Any suggestions on what book I should start next? & let me know what you're stacking your shelves with this week.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...