Monday, April 29, 2013

Music Monday #18

Music Monday is a blog review I post on my blog to change up my reviews, and to share my love of music. I am extremely excited about this book review today, and I hope you like it too!!

Book Info:
Title: The Arrangement
Edition: Kindle
Published by Laree Bailey Press 
Release Date: April 14th 2013
Buy: Amazon
Book Description: (goodreads)
Volume 5 in the Arrangement Serials by NY Times Bestselling Author H.M. Ward

Avery’s emotions are fried, but she doesn’t have to think twice about her BFFs Marty and Mel. They mean everything to her. They’re the family she doesn’t have. In a crisis, they’re the people to have by her side, and God knows this is a crisis. Friends like that are worth their weight in gold.

If only things with Sean were so simple. Regret is something that is impossible to subdue. There are still things to be said, things to do. Life is too short to live in the past, but when Avery wakes up at the hospital she finds that her world has changed.

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 20,000 words each.
Music:
I chose Good Girl by Carrie Underwood because I felt like this was the perfect song for this entire series to be honest. Everyone is telling Avery to stay away from Sean but she's just not seeing it. See lyrics!


My Review:

Before Reading:
I was so ecstatic that book five of this amazing series had come out. I love H.M. Ward’s writing style and in-depth relatable stories and characters. I knew this story would be another of heart wrenching stories and I could not wait to get started.

Plot:
After Sean threw himself in front of the truck on his motorcycle to save Avery, she winds up in the hospital herself. Needing to get out as soon as possible because there’s no way she can afford the bill they’re going to slap her with Marty helps her leave.

When Avery finds out Sean left without getting worked on or stopping by to see if she’s alright she has Marty drop her off to see him.

When Sean answers the door she doesn’t know what to say what to do. After spending the night and day together having a good time as friends, Avery finally feels like life is back to normal. She’s going back to work, and even though she has no car she has great friends and is doing well in school.

Too bad when she gets home Mel sticks her with the harsh reality that if Miss Black finds out Avery and Sean are hanging out she’ll be fired and won’t be able to eat or pay for her hospital bills.

When Avery heads out to do her job and heads back to Sean’s for a friend night Avery gets the biggest and worst shock she’s had yet, one that could destroy everything.

Overall:
Ugh!!! H.M. Ward is really killing me with these endings. I’m pretty sure my heart stopped and broke at the same moments Avery’s did. TheArrangement #5 definitely took my emotions for a roller coaster that I was not prepared for. I have always loved this series from the first book and I shouldn’t have expected anything less from H.M. Ward. Cannot wait for The Arrangement #6 to come out April 30th! Oh and even though I didn’t mention it in the plot overview there is still hot scenes in this book that will leave readings wanting more!

Cover:
One word: Delicious!


About the Author:
NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY Bestselling author H.M. Ward is a native New Yorker living in Texas.

Ward was featured in the Washington Post for her debut novel Demon Kissed. Series by H.M. Ward include Secrets, Scandalous, The Arrangement, Demon Kissed, Vampire Apocalypse, and The Secret Life of Trystan Scott.

You can interact with this bestselling author at: www.facebook.com/demonkissed. Don't want to miss a release date: Text AWESOMEBOOKS to 22828 and get an email reminder on release dates.
 To Contact or Follow:

Like my review or music choice? Let me know with your awesome comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...