Monday, April 22, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.

Last week:
Posted Reviews of:
 I loved this book so so much. Read my review here!

 Rating: 5/5 Bats!













 
Did another SupaGurl Blog Tour that had me review this interesting novel. Read Review and Synopsis-->HERE!


 Rating: 4/5













I also got a couple review requests from...I believe this one is from November, I know bad but I finally got this one done this week and I was super happy! Read Review-->HERE!


Rating:3.5/5 bats



 







I received this book for review from a blog tour page I participate with because it had no reviews or read. So I helped out with that and if you want to check out my review you can do so-->HERE!



 Rating: 3/5 bats










Another review request down for the count! Go me I was feeling super awesome to have another review request from a while back completed! Go me! Read review HERE!

Rating: 2/5 bats










I really enjoyed this book and cannot wait for the third one. Talks a lot about nature and just how in danger a lot of wild life is. Great inspirational story! Read review HERE!

Rating: 4/5 bats












I received an ARC of the third book when I won the YASH at the end of last year so I had to go get one and two. I finished all the books this weekend and posted my review of this book a couple days ago! Read HERE! 

Rating: 3.5/ 5 bats











 I've had this review in my drafts for a while and finally got it posted this week. Go me! Review HERE!
















 This Week:
I read this book last week so I will be posting my review sometime this week! Read Synopsis HERE!













Finished this book Saturday night. Haven't reviewed it yet but planning on doing that this week as well and posting it for all to see. See synopsis HERE!















Read and Review for next week!















Read and Review for next week!















Read and Review for next week!
Read synopsis!
















I would also like to give a special shout out to some awesome bloggers who commented on my posts this week! I love you and think you are made of awesome! Thank you all so so much for commenting this week it meant a lot!
It's Monday what are you reading?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...