Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wrap Up & Open


So I was wondering around in the blog world today and saw this blog who does a meme called Monthly Rewind (The Perpetual Page Turner) and realized I wanted to do a monthly recap and to say a little about what's coming up this month (March).

List of Books I Read this Month: 
There are a lot this month because I was trying to get a bunch of reading done so it's a long list. Not all of their reviews have made it on my blog yet but I promise they will.

Scandalous (Scandalous #2)  by H.M. Ward (5/5)
The Arrangement Vol. 3 by H.M. Ward (5/5)
Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) by Katie McGarry (5/5)
The Spirit Keeper by J.S. Winn (4/5)
Snark and Circumstance by Stephanie Wardrop (3/5)
Love All (Game. Set. Match. Heartbreak #1) by Kelly Hashway (3/5)
Inked by an Angel (The Cupid Chronicles #1) by Shauna Allen (5/5)
Order of Dimensions  by Irene Helenowski (2.5/5)
Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods #7) by Melissa de la Cruz (5/5)
Touched (Sense of Thieves #1) by Corrine Jackson (5/5)
Reaper's Property (MC's #1) by Joanna Wylde (5/5)

Fun Stuff From February:
1. Went and saw Beautiful Creatures with my love for Valentines Day
2. I was posted in the newspaper for an EMS drill at my school
3. Went to my first and last party type thing.
4. It was my bf's birthday!
5. Confirmation my bestie and her sister and I are going to the RT Booklovers Convention!


Music I've Been Listening to:
  1. Breath of Life by Florence + the Machine
 2. F*ck You by Bad Religion
3. Gone by Ioanna Gika
4. The Real You by Alex Goot
5.Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson (Cover: Alex Goot & Against the Current)
 

Posts People Gave Most Loving to:
  1. Inked by an Angel Author Interview
  2. Inked by an Angel Review 5/5 by Shauna Allen
  3. Scandalous Vol. 2 Review 5/5 by H.M. Ward
  4. Feature & Follow #21
  5. Waiting on Wednesday #13

What to Expect in March:
  • I am morbidly behind on my review requests. I have a little over 60 books waiting for me to read and review them for authors and such. Plus a bunch of books I own, but haven't had time to read yet, so this month my goal is to finish at least half of them by the end of this month.We'll see how that goes.
  • Giveaways!! At the beginning of the year I said I was going to do some giveaways right? So I am hoping to be able to do those as soon as I get home, next week. 8)
Books I'm Most Excited About in March:

I know Entice is already out but I am really needing the paperback since I have book three in paperback as an arc and book one in paperback!

So, what noteworthy stuff did you do in February?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...