Hey everyone! So I thought I would share with you some of the blogging and other stuff that has been going on with me in the last month and find out what's coming next...kinda like tv.
List of Books I reviewed this month:
- The Arrangement #4 by H.M. Ward
- Wait for You by J. Lynn
- Deity (Covenant #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Shattered (The Secret Life of Trystan Scott #4) by H.M.Ward
- Collide (The Secret Life of Trystan Scott #1) by H.M. Ward
- Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1) by Wendy Higgins
- Beautiful Redemption (Caster Chronicles #4) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
- Edge of the Falls (After the Fall #1) by Nazarea Andrews
- Inbetween (Kissed by Death #1) by Tara Fuller
- Hidden Under Her Heart by Rachelle Ayala
Fun stuff from March:
- Went and saw The Host-review on that will come soon.
- Had Spring Break, it sucked but I had it.
- I've recently discovered that I am in love with Banner making. I started making them with all the books I've reviewed. Not sure anyone's noticed but I really enjoy making them.
- Finally started "catching up" on my review requests.
Music I've been listening to:
Lightning by Alex Goot
The Kiss (Carly Rae Jepsen) by Alex Goot (Cover)
Mulan: I'll Make a Man Out of You
Little Town Beauty and the Beast
Posts that got the most loving:
- St. Patrick's Day Giveaway
- Swoon Thursday #13
- It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
- Stacking the Shelves #21
- Blog Tour: January Justice
Author of the Month:
- Author Appreciation: Cinda Williams Chima
Books I'm excited about in April::
- Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits #1.5) by Katie McGarry
- Walking Disaster (Beautiful #2) by Jamie McGuire
- Apollyon (Covenant #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
- Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2) by Wendy Higgins
- The Rising (Darkness Rising #3) by Kelley Armstrong
What to expect in April:
- Well I am working super hard on my getting my 50 some review requests out soon so you can expect a lot of review requests reviews this month.
- Also I am participating in a numerous amount of blog tours so make sure to check those out.
- I am pretty much booked on homework for this last month and two weeks of school so...yeah buckets of fun for me. I pinky swear to continue blogging regularly.
- I am continuing my book banners so that's probably the highlight of my reviews since they're so fun and colorful!
I hope everyone had a great March and let's kick April off to a great start!
- Going to try and be more active this month with commenting on other peoples blogs this month. I know all the blogs I follow and that are following me love comments just as much as I do so I will be working on improving my commenting!