Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #11

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly blog posting hosted by the blog Should Be Reading.

How to do it:


  • Grab your current read
  • Flip to a random page, and share two random teasers from the book that aren't too spoiler-y
This weeks teaser comes from:

The Rising (Darkness Rising #3) by Kelley Armstrong

Teaser:
"I've been watching." He walked in. "Under the terms of our agreement, sir, I am allowed to veto any treatment of my daughter. I'm going to ask that you allow me to cu this interview short. It's been too much for her and the strain is clearly showing."
"It isn't strain," Nast said. "She's reverting."


Teaser #2
"A pillow. There's a pillow over my face.
I tried to claw the pillow away, but someone was on my chest, holding me down. I clawed at the attacker instead."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...