Sunday, February 10, 2013

Spoiler Sunday #3

Hiya everyone! So remember at the beginning of the year when I said I wanted to start a meme? Well here it is, mustache and all. I wanted a meme that would kinda help me more or less find out more about books. I notice when I see spoilers places I get super excited about the book and want to read it more. Also, I have a lot of friends that love spoiling the ending for themselves by reading the last page. It's a tad like Teaser Tuesday but I want the teaser to be..spoilery!

How it Works:
  • Take the last book you finished
  • Go to a scene you found particularly awesome and spoilery
  • Or the last line or two of the book
  • Please do Not give away the ending, story line, or anything that would ruin too much of the surprise
  • Please tag my blog somewhere in the posting
  • Leave a comment with a link so I can check out yours
The Arrangement (The Arrangement #3) by H.M. Ward
Spoiler:
“You’d have sex in the sand, when it’s freezing outside?”
“If it meant that I could be with you,” his hands strokes my cheek, “then, yes.”
I stare into Sean’s eyes, unable to blink, unable to breathe. This feels real. I don’t know what to say. “You get to be with me as much as you want. You bought me, remember?”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...