Sunday, February 3, 2013

Spoiler Sunday #2

Hiya everyone! So remember at the beginning of the year when I said I wanted to start a meme? Well here it is, mustache and all. I wanted a meme that would kinda help me more or less find out more about books. I notice when I see spoilers places I get super excited about the book and want to read it more. Also, I have a lot of friends that love spoiling the ending for themselves by reading the last page. It's a tad like Teaser Tuesday but I want the teaser to be..spoilery!

How it Works:
  • Take the last book you finished
  • Go to a scene you found particularly awesome and spoilery
  • Or the last line or two of the book
  • Please do Not give away the ending, story line, or anything that would ruin too much of the surprise
  • Please tag my blog somewhere in the posting
  • Leave a comment with a link so I can check out yours
The Rising (Darkness Rising #3)by Kelley Armstrong
Spoiler:
"Ash?"
I tried again. "Can I, uh, ask you something?"
He glanced back. "What?"
"You said you were by yourself, right?"
"Said that, didn't I?"
Actually, no. He'd never answered the question. But I didn't point that out. "So she's not with you," I said. "Our, uh, mother?"
"Nope."
"You left her behind?"
A look. One I couldn't decipher. "Not exactly," he said and turned away.
"Is she...dead?"
"No idea."
What's your spoiler this week?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...