How it Works:
- Take the last book you finished
- Go to a scene you found particularly awesome and spoilery
- Or the last line or two of the book
- Please do Not give away the ending, story line, or anything that would ruin too much of the surprise
- Please tag my blog somewhere in the posting
- Leave a comment with a link so I can check out yours
The Rising (Darkness Rising #3)by Kelley ArmstrongSpoiler:
I tried again. "Can I, uh, ask you something?"
He glanced back. "What?"
"You said you were by yourself, right?"
"Said that, didn't I?"
Actually, no. He'd never answered the question. But I didn't point that out. "So she's not with you," I said. "Our, uh, mother?"
"You left her behind?"
A look. One I couldn't decipher. "Not exactly," he said and turned away.
What's your spoiler this week?