Saturday, February 9, 2013

Review: The Arrangement #3

The Arrangement (The Arrangement #3) 
by H.M.Ward
 Book Info:

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 20,000 words each.
~The Arrangement Vol 1, 2, & 3 are on sale now.~"   
Synopsis:
"Sex isn't love, but it feels like it--that is until Sean bolts from the room. For a moment, everything seemed fine. Avery's life didn't feel so impossible. She got the guy and the money, but then everything shifts. The line between reality and fantasy gets hazy. It's impossible to know if her feelings are genuine or just an illusion.

To make matters worse something from Sean's past surfaces. Devastated, Avery realizes that Sean isn't the guy that she thought he was. Avery's heart can't take another loss and this time, it looks like she's going to lose everything.

My Review:
I received an ARC for a honest review.

So holy freaking crap on toast!!! The third installment of the Arrangement series completely took me for the ride if my life.

Avery's life is..complicated. She's a high in call girl who has no money. She's in love with the guy that paid for her, a guy who runs hot one minute and cold the next. A guy with a dark past who also took her virginity.

As did the last couple of reviews, Avery's story picks up right where the last one cut off, in Sean's bedroom. Trying to come to terms with why Sean left she begins to feel herself unravel. Trying to salvage the situation she goes looking for him. 

This begins the ever more complicated life that is Sean. After they spend an emotionally charged day together, which let me tell you was awesome and made me totally jealous because I have the biggest craving for Wendy's right now. It sounds so good right now....

Sorry, back to the review. After her date, Sean drops Avery off at home where Mel tries to tell her what's what. Avery is just a payed sex girl and there is no love involved. Trying to believe her Avery feels confident that she can pull this off, but after only a few short minutes with Sean on her "date" she's quickly feeling her resolve fade. When they get into the hotel room, Avery is fully prepared to do whatever Sean wants, but Sean's request is so messed up she's left wondering why she agreed.

This book definitely gives more insight into Sean's life and just how broken both of them are. Avery is a hot mess and honestly has no idea how she's going to survive anything anymore. While trying to put on a brave face she's crumbling into bits. 

I honestly love Avery. I know she's kind of lost and overly innocent but I just love her wit and character. Sean...not too sure how I feel about him now. While still being a complete hottie he is so completely bonkers! I mean sure we all have our freaky fetishes but yeesh, his is too much for me. 

That ending made me totally wondered about Avery and I can not wait for the next installment. Hopefully it'll be up and about soon!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...